The cast of the Gifted reveal some secrets about Season 2 when they sit down with Rotten Tomatoes at this year’s Comic-Con. Stephen Moyer, Emma Dumont, Natalie Alyn Lind, Sean Teale, Blair Redford, and Skyler Samuels join Rotten Tomatoes hosts Mark Ellis and Jacqueline Coley to discuss new developments in Season 2 of FOX’s ‘The Gifted’!
During the interview below, the cast discusses aspects of attending Comic-Con and Season 2 including:
- Stephen announces that this is his 11th straight Comic-Con.
- How Stephen is always asked by fans to bite them, because of Vampire Bill.
- Stephen talks about how when he first came to Comic-Con, he was sort of afraid of the crazy, but now he embraces it!
- When asked about his mutant powers, Stephen reminds us how his X-Gene was halted by his father. So, because he is searching for Andy in Season 2, he just might decide to try and find a way to bring those powers back.
- Each of the other members of the cast talk about their individual characters and what will happen to them in Season 2. This, of course, includes the much anticipated mutant birth which you can learn about by watching the video below.
source: Rotten Tomatoes on YouTube