The Gifted cast is scheduled to begin filming Season 2 of the series in Atlanta and by the picture below, it looks like they are rarin’ to go. We’re guessing the filming will begin next week since Stephen Moyer and Amy Acker will attend Mega-Con this weekend.
The cast is seen in the photo below:
We’re thrilled that The Gifted got picked up for a season 2, and Fox must have lots of confidence in the show since they have put them in a very competitive time slot.
For Season 2, the show has moved to Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. and has the following competition:
- ABC – Roseanne (8 p.m. ET); The Kids Are Alright (8:30 p.m. ET); Black-ish(9:30 p.m. ET); Splitting Up Together (9 p.m. ET); The Rookie (10 p.m. ET)
- CBS – NCIS (8 p.m. ET); FBI (9 p.m. ET); NCIS: New Orleans (10 p.m. ET)
- FOX – The Gifted (8 p.m. ET); Lethal Weapon (9 p.m. ET)
- NBC – The Voice (8 p.m. ET); This Is Us (9 p.m. ET); New Amsterdam (10 p.m. ET)
- THE CW – The Flash (8 p.m. ET); Black Lightning (9 p.m. ET)
With the ratings for shows like Roseanne, NCIS, and the Voice, The Gifted is going to have to really bring up their game to survive against this group of shows. The Flash on The CW is the only superhero show that they are up against, but I think that The Gifted can easily beat them. However, the other three shows sure offer a big challenge, so Fox, you gotta bring it on!
Do you want to be on the show? Well here’s your chance! Central Casting is in the process of hiring new cast members right now, see below:
Registration times are Monday through Friday at 10:00 am OR 2:00 pm! Please make sure you visit http://www.centralcasting.com