MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN 7.08, DON’T READ FURTHER!
SPOILER TV has posted about the upcoming episode, True Blood Season 7.08, “Almost Home” and they have shared some major spoilers about the episode.
Read them below:
- Lots of Bill and Sookie talking. He is sick, it’s her fault but they used to be everything for each other, so they will spend some time speaking about their relationship and their feelings. It will be more interesting than we could imagine.
- Some digging ! Remember last week Lafayette and Lettie Mae were digging up in a yard, and it was super weird. In “Almost Home”, we will finally understand why they’re doing that. And no, they are not digging graves. They’re looking for something.
- Sookie will get a visit from a familiar face, bringing some good news. At last, she really needs it during this awful time. And also last week, Sookie questioned the advantages of being a fairy, well I think she would find at least two good ones in this episode.
- Hoyt will make a surprising revelation about his future. Maybe it’s because his mother just died but I really didn’t expected that from him. Of course, Bridget will be the most surprised.
- Bill will have a terrible vision/dream about Sookie. It’s quite scary actually.
- Violet’s plan to get her revenge on Jessica and Jason will come to play and it will be perfect. It will be pure Violet, so expect craziness. She is a cruel and cold psychopath, but she is fun and also touching in a way. I’m a big fan of her, and her plan is marvelous. I can’t say more about it but it sure is deadly.
- Someone unexpected will drink some vampire blood.
- Queen Sophie-Anne will be mentioned (it’s been such a long time !) and what she had planned for Sookie will be finally revealed !
- Eric, Pam and the Yakuzas are getting closer to Sarah, but the bitch always seems to find a way to run and a place to hide… However, this mouse and cat game can’t last forever. And actually, the real deal is what Eric really wants to do with Sarah and what the Yakuza really wants to do with her as well… If they get her of course.
- Tara will be back ! I really missed her this season. I don’t think I’ll get over her death. Anyways, for once she’ll have more than one scene.
Finally, here’s a list a quotes from the episode, guess which characters will say them, and to who :
- “I’ll be damned”
- “Worship me for the divine creature that I am”
- “You go on living, promise me ?”
- “I’m gonna die”
- “No more promises, no more apologizes, let’s just hug”
- “I actually feel our relationship is the least complicated in my life”
- “You’re a very brave girl. Brave and stupid”
- “You’ll be in my thoughts”
- “Sookie Stackhouse, you are a miracle. I knew it the first time I laid eyes on you”
- “If you kill her, I’ll pull the trigger”