Over the weekend, Denis O’Hare had his annual family 5k run in Virginia and our friend Michelle who runs the Denis O’Hare Appreciation Group on Facebook attended. Denis talked about CASM’s film, The Parting Glass.
Below is a photo of Denis O’Hare at the 10th Anual hareandtortoiserunwalk.com. The O’Hare family works hard to help Mr. John O’Hare put this together. They have raised $1000’s of dollars over the years and all of it goes to fund clinics to help poor women with #OvarianCancer.
Denis mentions that the trio, Stephen Moyer, Anna Paquin and himself continue “playing the Festival circuit” and, so far the film will be shown at a total of five festivals.
He discussed already attending the Edinburgh Film Festival where the film got a very nice review in Variety and a nice review in The Hollywood Reporter. Then, they did the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival last July.
Next on the schedule is the Mill Valley Film Festival in October where the film will be shown on the second day.
Mill Valley screenings schedule below:
- SATURDAY, OCT. 6 at 6:45 pm | After the screening attend the CinéArts Sequoia Reception at the Outdoor Art Club
- SUNDAY, OCT. 7 at 3:30 pm | Smith Rafael Film Center
- FRIDAY, OCT. 12 at 9:00 pm | Century Larkspur Landing
A full list of the five festivals where CASM’s The Parting Glass is to be shown:
- Edinburgh Film Festival
- Karlovy Vary International Film Festival
- Mill Valley Film Festival
- Savannah Film Festival
- Leeds International Film Festival in England