AllStephenMoyer website will be ending reporting!
It’s been such a wonderful experience for us to work together on AllStephenmoyer since Shadaliza and I opened the site together in 2010. It actually seems like yesterday when we first started working together on The Vault (2008), but instead, it has been more then ten years of wonderful fun reporting about our favorite actor.
After True Blood ended, we felt that it would naturally be a good idea to continue on with this website to follow Stephen’s career. During these years, we’ve met so many interesting people and fans, it’s been quite a ride!
We want to say “thank you” to Stephen Moyer for allowing us to work with him on fundraising and for giving us several exclusives including a very amazing one on one interview with Shad. We also wish to express our gratitude to all of the fans who have supported us by visiting our site, leaving their comments, participating in our auctions for charity, and more.
To highlight some of the things that we cherish from the last ten years, below are just a few links that just give a glimpse of the fun we’ve had.
- Shad’s exclusive interview with Stephen
- HBO asking to have us as “press” on the red carpet at the Season 7 Premiere in Hollywood.
- Taking a personal tour of “The Lot” with Stephen Moyer during the filming of True Blood Season 6
- Attending both performances of Stephen on stage at the Hollywood Bowl starring in the musical, Chicago
- having exclusive press access to follow Stephen preparing for the 35th Annual Toyota Pro/Celebrity Grand Prix
- and, many more events.
- And, raising almost $60,000 for charity.
- and so much more!
Its been quite a ride following Stephen’s adventures and career over the years, but since life has changed so much for both of us, we now feel it’s time to end our reporting here.
Therefore, from this day forward, we will no longer be posting here regularly and thus ending reporting. Look for us instead on our social media accounts!
We will always remember how True Blood and the exceptional actor Stephen Moyer changed our lives and brought such joy, not just to us, but to all involved. So finally, with much emotion we say… BYE-BYE!
Shadaliza and Lynn
P. S. The site will stay online for a while as a resource for Steve’s career and we may post occasionally, but only with information that we deem truly important.