ATTENTION: can still make donations from this page in support of the Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fund but you CANNOT buy a brick for the Fan Wall any more or be eligible to win prizes in the writing contest. This special fundraiser ended on September 30th, 2010.
The Stephen Moyer Webring supports the ‘Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fund’ of Brentwood Theatre.
Earlier this year Brentwood Theatre opened a special fund named after the theatre’s patron Stephen Moyer: the ‘Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fund’. All the donations made to the theatre by fans of Stephen Moyer will be collected in this fund and will be used for the production of the children’s Christmas show and to provide low-cost transportation for the children.
The free tickets for the schools will be presented to the children by Stephen Moyer’s mother, Jean Wilson, chairman of the Brentwood Operatic Society.
Last year’s show, ‘The Twits’, was a huge success and thanks to the generous donations made by Stephen Moyer fans hundreds of children had the opportunity to enjoy an enriching, live theatre experience. The children who attended ‘The Twits’ sent the most touching, joyful letters of thanks.
This year’s goal is to bring even more children to the theatre to enjoy the 2010 Christmas production of ‘The Plotters of Cabbage Patch Corner’. To be able to do this several thousands of dollars are needed and we are excited to announce that we will help raise at least a part of the money that is needed.
For the 2010 Christmas show, Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin have graciously agreed to be part of the play and they will lend their voices to the characters Mr and Mrs Big.
In collaboration with Mark P. Reed of Brentwood Theatre and Stephen Moyer we present the ‘Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fundraiser’.
The ‘Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fundraiser’ consists of the opening of a virtual wall and a contest in which donators can win one of the prizes signed by Stephen Moyer.
The ‘Stephen Moyer Kids Theatre Fundraiser’ will launch on June 12, 2010 and end on September 30, 2010. Fans will be able to buy a virtual brick in the ‘Fans of Stephen Moyer Wall’ that will have a permanent place on AllStephenMoyer.com. For a minimum donation of $10 fans can buy their spot on the wall and leave a message to be published there, visible for the whole world to see, including Stephen Moyer who has received the direct link to the wall and he has seen the bricks that have been placed recently.
Stephen Moyer thanks all the fans for their support of Brentwood Theatre and the Christmas show with a personal message.
You can read all our articles about the fundraiser here.
The fans who write the funniest, most original, or most inspiring, or most etc. message for the ‘Fans of Stephen Moyer Wall’ will be rewarded with one of the prizes signed by Stephen Moyer.
The Prizes all signed by Stephen Moyer
– 1 t-shirt donated by Stephen Moyer
– 1 True Blood Season 2 DVD signed by Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer
– 1 True Blood Season 2 DVD signed by Stephen Moyer
– 1 Billsbabe t-shirt
– 1 Team Bill Forever t-shirt
– 1 Bite Me Bill thong
– 3 mouse pads
– 11 Details Magazine
Please read the following instructions carefully, if you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- The fundraiser is worldwide, fans from all countries can participate.
- The fundraiser starts on June 12, 2010 and ends on September 30, 2010 at 11.59pm PST.
- The fundraiser consists of a virtual “Fans of Stephen Moyer Wall” on AllStephenMoyer.com where fans can buy a brick with their personal message.
There are 2 brick option:
- small brick with max. 300 characters for a minimum donation of $10.
- large brick with max. 750 characters for a minimum donation of $20.
- Buy your brick using PayPal, use the PayPal button that you find on this page.
Fill in the amount you wish to donate (minimum donation for a small brick is $10 and $20 for a large brick) and login to your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account just click the payment by credit card link.
During the payment process you will have the opportunity to add a message in the box “Add special instructions to the seller”. Here you fill in your message for the ‘Fans of Stephen Moyer Wall’.
For a small brick you can use a total of 300 characters (including spaces) including your name, nickname or alias you want published with your message.
For a large brick you can use a total of 750 characters (including spaces) including your name, nickname or alias you want published with your message.
If you miss the option to add your message, you can send it here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t add a name to the message body the name listed on your payment will be used.
- Use this character counter to help you count the characters of your message.
- You can buy more than one brick. Each brick has to be bought with a separate payment.
- The bricks will be added to the wall in order of arrival.
- The messages must be written in English and cannot contain profanities.
- We reserve the right to refuse the publishing of messages we deem unfit for a fan wall.
- Several items signed by Stephen Moyer will be given as prizes to the fans who write the funniest, most original, most inspiring, most etc. message for the ‘Fans of Stephen Moyer Wall’. A team of several judges will decide who will receive the prizes.
- The prizes will be shipped worldwide.
- If you have been chosen to win a prize, you will receive an email to which you have to reply within 7 days of the sending date. If you do not reply with 7 days of the sending date you lose your right to the prize and the prize will be given to a runner-up.
Please make your donation using the PayPal button. The money will go directly into the PayPal account of the Brentwood Theatre. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to use this form of payment, all you need is a credit card.
This PayPal button was provided by Mark P. Reed, administrator of Brentwood Theatre.
For more information and any questions please contact us at email@example.com
The Stephen Moyer Webring, consisting of TrueBlood-Online.com, AllStephenMoyer.com and StephenMoyer.Yuku.com, and Brentwood Theatre assume no responsibility for lost, mutilated, or misdirected entries, nor for lost, mutilated or misdirected prizes that are sent out to the winning entries.